PUBG Lite: Latest Updates On 5 September, 2019
Check out the latest updates in PUBG Lite released on September 5th, 2019! With the PUBG Lite patch notes today, you will have a full grasp of plenty of adjustments and updates that were made to the gameplay as well as to the PUBG Lite 4vs4 match. You can use these latest updates to your strategies in the game.
What are the latest update in PUBG Lite?
Weapon Balance Update
- Base damage of Kar98k was much increased from 75 to 79.
- Per pellet base damage of S12K was much increased from 22 to 24.
- Per pellet base damage of Sawed-off was also increased from 20 to 22.
- Per pellet base damage of S686, S1897 was also advanced from 24 to 26.
- The effective damage over distance of all SMGs in PUBG Lite was also developed.
- The damage multipliers for SMGs in PUBG Lite was somewhat developed.
- Torso 1.05 (formerly 1.0), Limb 1.3 (formerly 1.25)
- Damage multipliers for Crossbow was grown
- Torso 1.4 (formerly 1.0), Limb 1.2 (formerly 0.9).
- The ADS zoom for default crossbow sight was also developed by 3%.
- Diminished base damage of M24 from 79 to 75
- Diminished base damage of Beryl M762 from 47 to 46.
- Diminished base damage of ALM and Groza from 49 to 47.
- Diminished base damage of M416, QBZ, SCAR-L, and AUG from 43 to 41.
- Diminished the maximum bullet travel distance for all PUBG Lite shotguns from 1000m to 150m.
- Bullets will be now dished out by duckbill attachment in a vertical way rather than a horizontal way.
- UMP will apply 45.acp from now, rather than 9mm.
- Vector will apply 9mm from now, rather than 45.acp.
Gun Play Optimization
- In this PUBG Lite patch note update, the rate-of-fire will not be influenced by FPS anymore.
Vaulting Animation Quality Improvement
- The vaulting animation quality was significantly improved to make the movement look more natural.
Updates for 4VS4 MATCH
- When you press the REPORT button after the match comes to an end, you will see a red button triggered beside the user ID. You can utilize this button to report players.
- Made a change to Max Kill Count from 30 kills to 40 kills.
The shaking of the crosshair while in a vehicle that is moving has been also improved.
- Now, you are able to play with a more secure grip and view to fire the opponents while you are inside a moving vehicle with your team.
Shooting Range improvement
- Also made an improvement to the Shooting Range in PUBG Lite, which is that players will now have more bullets at the Shooting Range.
- Made a fix to the issue in which players could traverse some building walls if rubbed against it in Pai Nan (Sanhok).
- Made a fix to the issue in which players were able to look through some terrains by rubbing against them.
You may also like:
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.14.1 new update is already out, which features an exclusive new map...