PUBG Mobile 2.0 Updates bring a lot of new improvements compared to previous versions. This update will go live on May 11 at 11:00 (UTC +0), you can convert the time period to suit your current region. Also, you should make sure you have a good network connection and enough space to download this update.
Also, the rewards update will be a little later than the original update. The event period is from May 11 to 17 (UTC +0). The rewards that qualified players will receive include 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and an Ultimate Trending Helmet. Hopefully these rewards will help you feel satisfied with your results.
Some major updates in PUBG Mobile 2.0 patch notes
PUBG Mobile 2.0 update release date has been officially fixed, here are some key updates that you may be interested in:
- New map: The arrival of the new Livik map will give players more options. All content related to this map will be updated continuously until reaching the highest perfection.
- New weapon: Livik’s exclusive XT Upgrade Bucket will be the new weapon you’ll be interested in in this update. It will help you improve weapon performance during combat.
- New vehicles: UTV promises to compete with previous vehicles such as Dacia 1300, Van Car, Pickup, Uazs, Buggy, etc. UTV helps you move faster and more freely on many complex terrains.
- Classic map Improvements: Added an Emergency Pick-up that allows players to travel to the Playzone in critical situations. Haptics system is also added to provide a more immersive experience.
Above is an overview of the main upgrades of PUBG Mobile 2.0 updates. Let’s take a look at the main details of each upgrade.
PUBG Mobile 2.0 Updates and each specific change you need to know
Official Livik map release
Comprehensive map update: The official Livik release sees a complete overhaul of the map. You’ll quickly notice the change of urban areas, stage textures, and graphics. Thereby providing depth as well as a superior combat experience for all types of players.
New vehicle: UTV (only available on Livik map)
New weapons: Livik’s exclusive XT Upgrade Item Box will help you upgrade 5 different weapons. Includes AKM, M416, P90, MK12 and M24.
Random premium supply area occurrence: The yellow premium supply area will randomly appear on the map at the start of the match. This area offers a lot of good equipment, but it is also a place where many players compete.
Diverse mini-games: The Livik map offers a variety of mini-games that you can freely explore with other opponents. Each mini game will have a different operation that promises to bring a lot of fun. Some outstanding options include wild berries, soccer challenge, preservation well or Zipline.
Hearing marking: Hearing boxes filled with equipment will be transported by a special flight. It will appear throughout the game, be quick to get the best equipment if you want to increase the win rate.
Summoning tower: Duo or Squad mode sees the appearance of the Summoning Tower. Its effect is to help revive destroyed teammates and create conditions for you to turn the situation around.
Supply shops: Coins from the shop in the match will appear randomly, you need to collect these coins to buy items at the supply shops.
Volcano eruption: The appearance of the Dormant volcano makes things a lot more difficult. You need to quickly get away from secondary explosions by hiding in buildings on the map.
The emergency kit allows you to quickly move into the play area after a brief 10 seconds. Then, it will signal to summon a rescue plane to pick you up to the required area. During the flight, you can also land in any area you want. Note, the emergency kit only opens in Erangel and Miramar maps.
PUBG Mobile update has changed the stats of weapons, especially shotguns. Shotgun has significant upgrades in terms of stats to help players fight at close range more effectively.
- Increased shotgun damage ratio when shot in the head from 1.25 to 1.5 and when fired on all limbs from 0.9 to 1.05. Also increases damage when fired from longer distances.
- The capacity of S12K has also increased to 10 tablets.
- Improves S1897’s fire rate and increases the damage of the Saber Shotgun.
Return of Metro Royale
After a period of closure, Metro Royale is back once again with new changes. For example, the FAMAS and MG3 versions of Steel Front and One-Eyed Serpent are available to make the battles in the game more interesting.
It will be open from 02:00 on May 18, 2022 – 23:59 on July 10, 2022 (UTC+0), don’t miss this exciting game mode.
More interesting play area
At the amusement park, you can join other players to play football in the exciting Mini football field. The most important task is to score as many goals as possible. Moreover, the appearance of the Wingman vehicle will be a great choice to bring friends to enjoy the wind.
New season on PUBG Mobile 2.0 Updates
PUBG Mobile 2 download, you will begin to explore the 2 Season 6 cycle with exclusive skins waiting. Here are some basics about this season that you should know:
- Event time: 02:00 on May 19 – 23:59 on July 18 (UTC+0)
- Season Reward: C2S6 Skin, C2S6 glasses, C2S6 C2S6 Parachute – MG3, C2S6 Mask, C2S6 Hat. All are designed to stand out and be new compared to previous rewards.
- The change in tier rule: Bronze consists of 3 sub-tiers, Silver tier consists of 4 sub-tiers, and Gold tier and above remain unchanged.
- Adjust the tier range: Bronze – Platinum, Gold – Supreme.
- Challenge Points: When reaching the challenge point limit, some of the challenge points will become ranking points.
Besides, the new Royale Pass: Hidden Hunters theme has also started. RP-exclusive events will be released in turn, promising to bring you a lot of surprises.
Hopefully, this article will help you better understand the PUBG Mobile 2.0 updates version. This is one of the major updates of the year of this fascinating survival game. Of course, there is a lot of information appearing in the article, you should read carefully to get the most overview of this updated version.
Leave Your Comment